- April 2011 by Lin & Simon
- Bought a spreets voucher. Deal was "Fabulous Indian Feast for Two for just $39! Poppadoms, Two Main Meals, Two Naan Breads, Extra Rice, plus Two Glasses of Bubbles or Beer. Valued At $80." Paid $39 for it.
- We were allowed to substitute 4 softdrinks for the 2 glasses of bubbles/beer. Suits us well as he doesn't drink and she is the designated driver.
- In addition to the fest, we ordered an onion bhaji to share as entree. The onion bhaji was ok/average.
- Mains: I ordered a fish curry and he ordered the chicken lababdar. I was very disappointed with my fish curry. It was too salty and the fish tasted like it had been frozen too long. He liked his chicken lababdar. I liked it too.
- Love the individual hand towels for drying hands and the fact soap wasn't watered down! Toilet was normal sized.
- Very attentive service. Perhaps a bit too attentive as they were very keen to take our orders before we had a chance to look at the menu. However that's perhaps better than bad service.