Address: 208 Kitchener Rd, Milford, Auckland Phone: (09) 489 1499 map
- 12 July 2007
- Simon - Not too bad, staff good, food fairly cheap and plenty of entrees etc. The menu is similar to the Dominion Rd brach but apparantly they are no longer associated. Main bad points were that the curry's were very mild and no nearby coffee places. 7/10
- 12 July 2007
- Liz/wishes - Not too bad, staff good, food fairly cheap and plenty of entrees etc. The curry was nice but a little on the mild side. My Hot was more of a medium. And yeah, no coffee places 7/10
Mt Eden restaurant (closed)
Address: 415 Dominion Rd, Mt Eden
Previous Visits: 5/4/7, 15/6/6, 3 Nov 05, 26 Aug 2004.
Directions: Restaurant is at the corner of Elizabeth St and Dominion Rd As you head down Dominion Rd towards Balmoral Rd (away from the city), it is on your right, at the shops after the BP service station.
Parking: Ample parking on the side streets around as well as on Dominion Rd (just not in front).
- 3 Nov 2005
- Mark - Chicken Vindaloo was HOT and yummy. Not overly hot to over power the flavour thou which was excellent. I had a takeover Vindaloo from Kashmir on the weekend prior which was a little tooo hot which did kill the flavour a bit thou. Vindaloo was a nice thickish red sauce, which is different to alot of the thin runny sauces from other venues. Once again we were on the large back table, which is somewhat cramped and hard to escape from if your on the wrong side of the table, still - Kashmir gets a +10 from me.
- RKD - Chicken Lal was delicious and very full of flavour. The service was excellent - I especially loved the ice/no ice thing. Absolutely a 10. The only drawback was the fact that they forgot to turn on the aircond :D
Note: Used to be on 454 Dominion Rd, Mt Eden. Moved mid 2007. 20 Sept 07 was the first visit to new premisses.
- 20 Sept 2007
- Simon: I come here regularly for take-away and I was a little disappinted this time. Service was a bit rough with people having to wave to attract attention and drinks taking some time to arrive. Felt a little bit expensive ( $29 ) for what we got but that was probably mainly due to bad entree choice I think.