Source: University of Vermont
Mustafa Chopan and Benjamin Littenberg. The Association of Hot Red Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality: A Large Population-Based Cohort Study. PLOS ONE, 2016; DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0169876. Published: January 9, 2017
- 3 and 4 Jan 2017: Krish Raghav drew 2 cartoons: one about curry and another about Tamil food. The one about curry became popular.
- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "CURRY". Tweet: Please forward to the 4 billion people who still think all the food in India is "curry". Tumblr also has one in mandarin.
- Tweet2: New comic: I try and explain my love for cooking Tamil food (After close to a year of diligently following @saffrontrail recipes)
- Buzzfeed: This Cartoon Perfectly Nails How Foreigners Stereotype All Indian Food As "Curry"
- Facebook post with both.
- 3 March 2015 Scientists have figured out what makes Indian food so delicious. Data mining 2,500 recipes to find the secret to their success.
- 25 March 2014 My Life in Curry by Russell Brown.
- 29 November 2013 How to eat: curry. Article in the Guardian (UK) entitled "How to eat: curry" spends some time discussing how to pick a good place to have curry.
- 20 June 2007 Fancy a Chindian? by Helen Pidd, The Guardian UK. Article about Indian Chinese cuisine.